Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Today’s Drudge headline is on the money: IS WMD?
• The Islamic State (IS) announced its weapons of mass destruction (WMD)
aspirations in Dabiq Magazine—their Pravda.
• Australian Intel believes the Islamic State (IS) captured enough
radioactive material in Syria and Iraq to build a large “dirty” bomb
or radiological dispersion device (RDD).
• Indian defense experts warned that IS could acquire a nuke Pakistan.
• NATO expressed concerns about materials seized from research centers
and hospitals that are usually government controlled.
• Concerns have also surfaced that IS may be developing poison gas.
Confirmation? Al-Sumariyah News reported on 31 May 2015 that IS fired chlorine gas in Al-Anbar Province. Casualties were reported.
* Tunnel Update: “IS knows the army will try to retake Mosul, so they’re taking precautions. They’ve destroyed the city by digging tunnels, building barricades, planting mines and bombs, and filling the city with snipers, which will make it very difficult for the army.” - Mosul Resident under IS Occupation
“iGuerilla should be the first book packed in the duffel bag for those carrying the fight to the enemy.”
–Peter J. Schifferle PhD, Lt Colonel.(ret) Professor, School of Advanced Military Studies U.S. Army.
IS Strikes France (Friday, November 13, 2015)
Remember Me! (Tuesday, October 27, 2015)
American Amigos (Monday, October 19, 2015)
Ho Hum... (Tuesday, October 13, 2015)
Nuclear Terror (Friday, October 9, 2015)
1979 Redux (Sunday, October 4, 2015)
Watch Oregon (Thursday, October 1, 2015)
Dispatches (Tuesday, September 29, 2015)
Repeat (Monday, September 28, 2015)
Schism and Colonization (Wednesday, September 23, 2015)
Invasion (Sunday, September 20, 2015)
NOTICE (Saturday, September 12, 2015)
Back to the Future (Wednesday, September 9, 2015)
Hijrah (Sunday, September 6, 2015)
Wolves in Sheeps Clothing (Thursday, September 3, 2015)
IS and the ‘Angel of Death’ (Tuesday, September 1, 2015)
Sitzkrieg (Monday, August 31, 2015)
Hack Attack (Thursday, August 27, 2015)
Blatant Disregard (Monday, August 24, 2015)
Iran names its Enemies (Sunday, August 23, 2015)